Welcome to the Atelier WAEL. website, operated by Threads & Tailors Tailoring, LLC (“T&T”) and located at (the "Site"). The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, or if you are under 18 years of age, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
1. Pricing. The pricing available on this Site is for information purposes only for use by T&T’s customers and potential customers and subject to change/verification. While T&T strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. T&T cannot confirm the price of any T&T product or service until after an order is placed. In the event that a product or service is listed on the Site at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, T&T shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product or service. In the event that a product or service is mispriced, T&T may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. T&T’s prices and the availability of T&T products or services are subject to change without notice.
2. Order Acceptance. T&T reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Among the circumstances that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by T&T’s credit and fraud avoidance staff. T&T may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. T&T will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your payment has been received, T&T will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
3. Return and Exchange Policy. Any and all orders placed through the Site are subject to our Return and Exchange Policy. For more information, click here to view the Return and Exchange Policy, which is incorporated into these Terms by reference, as if set forth fully herein.
4. Payment. Some products or services on the Site may be available for purchase. If you purchase products from T&T or make any payments via the Site with your credit card, the credit card information that you submit to T&T will be protected by encryption, such as with the Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") protocol. Encryption decreases the likelihood that your credit card information will be stolen or intercepted during transmission to T&T. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account, whether made by you or another person using your account. If for any reason T&T does not receive payment for a purchase, T&T may exercise its rights in law and equity, including (a) immediately suspending or terminating your account; (b) seeking collection of the outstanding amount owed; and/or (c) seeking legal action against you for the breach of these Terms. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. Any and all orders placed through the Site are subject to our Returns and Exchange Policy in Section 3 above.
5. Proprietary Rights. As between you and T&T, T&T owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (“Site Materials”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Materials. All Site Materials are protected pursuant to copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws. You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials. As between any user and T&T, all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans, or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to T&T or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Materials, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms.
6. Unauthorized Activities. You agree that you will not use the Site for (a) any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any local, national, or international laws (including import, export, copyright, and trademark laws); (b) modifying, copying, distributing, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, selling any of the Site Materials, unless otherwise authorized by these Terms or in a separate written agreement with T&T; (c) any use of data mining, scraping, robots, spiders, crawlers or any other data gathering or extraction tools, except to the extent the Site is indexed by general purpose consumer accessible search engines, including Google, Yahoo, or Bing; or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising. You may use the Site and the Site Materials consistently with these Terms. Any other use of the Site or Site Materials, including the aforementioned unauthorized uses, without prior written permission of T&T is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of the Site or the Site Materials could cause irreparable harm to T&T and that in the event of such unauthorized use, T&T shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
7. Materials Submitted to the Site. Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute or otherwise make available comments, feedback, information, content, text, files, graphics, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, viewing and commentary by other users to the Site (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Upon your submission of User Content or other material or information to T&T, you grant T&T a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense, the User Content, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. If you believe that any content or postings on the Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow our Complaint Procedure in Section 14 of these Terms.
8. Third Party Websites and Content. The Site may contain links to or features of other websites for the convenience of users in (a) locating information, products, or services that may be of interest, or (b) contributing User Content or making User Content available to or through the Site. Use of such third party links or features is entirely at your own risk. T&T does not recommend and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of any third party’s website is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. T&T does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised or provided on the Site.
10. THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, USER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITEARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. T&T AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE, QUALITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND EFFORT WITH REGARD TO ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT, THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS WITH YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability. T&T AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY OR DOES RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR T&T HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF T&T AND ITS LICENSORS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN CONNECTION WITH, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE SITE, USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS OFFERED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU DURING THE PRECEDING YEAR FOR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF T&T AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT EXCEED FIFTY DIRHAMS (AED50). If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any of these Terms, or feel T&T has breached these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
12. Indemnification. You shall indemnify T&T and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors (“T&T Indemnitees”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site, the Site Materials or any services, product or data obtained through the Site, your fraud, violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, the User Content, the Site Materials, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site (except to the extent attributable to T&T), or any breach by you of these Terms and shall indemnify and hold T&T Indemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of T&T. T&T or its licensors may assume the defense of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense, and you shall cooperate in all reasonable respects in such defense. You shall have the right to employ separate counsel in any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof. If T&T or its licensors do not notify you that it elects to undertake the defense thereof, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to T&T, subject to the right of T&T to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
13. Internet Security. T&T uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. T&T will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that T&T shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to T&T via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
14. Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please notify T&T at firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your email address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement, made under penalty of perjury: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
15. Changes to these Terms; Termination. T&T reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms. We will notify you on the Site or by email of any new or revised Terms, including information regarding the location of the new or revised terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Any change to these Terms shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site after the change to learn of changes to the Terms since their last visit. T&T may suspend or terminate your ability to use the Site, or any services on the Site for failure to comply with these Terms, for providing T&T with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon T&T proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and T&T with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. By accessing, viewing, or using the services, works, content, or materials on the Site, you consent and agree to (a) the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal courts located in Dubai, UAE; (b) accept service of process by personal delivery or mail; and (c) irrevocably waive the right to trial by jury and any jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
17. Miscellaneous. United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.. Without limiting anything else, T&T makes no representation that the Site, Site Materials, User Content, services, products, information or other materials available on, in, or through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. The waiver or failure of T&T to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms. Headings used in these Terms are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. No person or entity not party to this agreement will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms or any provision hereof. When used herein, the words “includes” and “including” and their syntactical variations shall be deemed followed by the words “without limitation.”