Thank you for your interest in Atelier WAEL. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase and/or product, we want to help in any way we can.
Our Return & Exchange Policy is as follows:
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- You have 15 calendar days to return an item to Threads & Tailors Tailoring LLC from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, with original tags attached and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- All items are subject to a AED 25 restocking fee per package.
- All courier service charges (Customs Duty & Fees, Declared VAT, Freight Charges and others) are the responsibility of the Sender and will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or Original Mode of Payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
To exchange an item, the customer must return the unwanted item according to the return procedures listed below.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Atelier WAEL. Shipping Instructions:
Please mail item(s) along with short note with correction to be made to:
Attn: Atelier WAEL. Returns/Exchanges
Warehouse No. 2, Al Quoz Industrial 4
PO Box 450433
Contact Number - +971 4 388 4567
Once we receive customer returned merchandise we will immediately take care of corrections that need to be made.
We will review your invoice and corrections you have given and will correct any errors made on our behalf.
If we no longer have stock we will refund you for the product you purchased (which may exclude a refund on shipping).
If there is an error with your order, please send an email to customer service to resolve the issue as soon as possible:
Please let us know if you have any further questions.